While I was on my flights from RDU -> Midway -> SEA on Southwest Airlines, I thought a lot. It is a consequence from all that time alone.
What I thought about:
- Finals are over and college is winding down.
- Southwest - friendly airline
- Southwest & McDonald’s gift certificates?
- Dean Kaman drinks his own urine like in Waterworld
- Little kids really do kick the back of seats on airplanes, it is not an unfair stereotype.
- Divx DVP642 DVD player surprisingly good for playing xvid files
- Most annoying things about Mac OS X (finder, mail quirks)
- Baffles me how things always existed but people get a buzzword and it catches on afterwards.
Examples of new buzzwords:
- shoutcast.com existed as Internet radio, now “podcast”
- online diaries were personal websites that described peoples lives, now called “blogs”
- IPTV is just video files that are released digitally over the Internet